The National Union of Students (NUS) have received £380,000 of government funding to encourage students to register to vote. TheRead more
CommentView all13 hours ago
Michael Farthing’s attack on 24th February against Labour’s proposal to lower university fees is based on smoke and mirrors andRead more
4 days ago
1 week ago
- Sussex second booziest university in the UK
- Sussex Vice Chancellor Michael Farthing lambasts Labour’s tuition fee reduction pledge
- A letter about depression
- The Stone Age recipe
- Should Psychology Be Considered A Science?
- The unchangeable curses you’re stuck with in student housing
- Is China’s one-child policy an ethical form of population control?
- Students’ Union reverse UKIP decision after online poll